Monday, March 05, 2012

Photo-a-day: day 5

This crazy Houston weather!  It's 43 degrees in the morning, and 75 in the afternoon!  I'm not complaining though, I love it!  But the boys were too hot in their pants and long-sleeved shirts from this morning, so they stripped down.

Caleb was very proud of himself when he came up with the idea to pull the wagon while driving his 4-wheeler.  Nathan is taking mental notes.  I know they'll be conspiring together soon.



And I have to add in some funny Caleb sayings.  When he's telling me something, he'll say, "Did you know that??!!"  If it's something really crazy and exciting, he'll say, "Can you believe that??!!"  And if it's something we did together and he's retelling the story for me, he'll say, "Remember that??!!"

He also has no concept of time.  Everything is "last night."  Whether he's telling us something that happened a week ago or something that happened this morning, he'll say it happened last night.

No comments: