Thursday, March 21, 2013

Photo-a-day: day 21

These boys are trouble together.  This week they've managed to get into so many things.  The biggest one being going into Nathan's closet and emptying bins of clothes all over, that were sorted by age and size.  AND emptying out several packages of wipes all over in the closet too.  I guess I have a new organizing project I wasn't anticipating.  It's a little hard to get mad with their hysterical laughing though.  I can only imagine how fun it was to be them in the moment throwing clothes and wipes everywhere. 

Here is a series of photos from lunch today. Because they sit across from each other, they pretty much try to make each other laugh the whole time and entertain each other.  Today, they decided it would be fun to take bites of their mac & cheese, shake their heads with their eyes closed, and then crack up laughing.  -sigh-  I guess table manners are important, but I choose my battles.  :)







2 comments:

Kelly said...

LoL! Your post made me smile.

R said...

This is PRECIOUS!!! great photography, too, Lisa... you REALLY captured the moments. Feels like I'm there!